Tuesday, April 29, 2008

When you need a little academic help, ClubZ Tutoring in the house.

Once again, I'm at work and I've heard word of another interesting-sounding company. It's called ClubZ Tutoring, and they offer degreed/certified tutoring services to anyone of any age in nearly any subject. For algebra tutoring, help in calculus, speech therapy lessons, English study sessions and quite a few more tasty offerings, Club Z seems like a legitimate resource. The self-proclaimed #1 tutoring service in the world will send their tutors anywhere. They say they'll meet clients in libraries, at schools, in restaurants, at home or presumably anywhere else that's convenient for the clients.

The website, itself, is the only place where I'm a bit turned off. The color scheme and logo are a bit childish-looking, so adults looking for help may not end their search with Club Z. Additionally, the left-side menu bar contains only internal links, yet it looks like the setup many unprofessional sites use when they try to fill up as much space as possible with external ads. The site is easy to navigate, though. And that's good.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=df6d003984c185bab3dc57abc67d7d7b